maandag 19 april 2010

Noooooorrrrwaaaaaaay!!!

In the easterbreak I went to Norway to visit Lisa and Nick. Two of my closest friends who are on erasmus over there. It was soo nice to see them. I really enjoyed it. A week of pure fun and relaxation.
Norway was very beautiful, I liked it very much. I actually really wanted to go snowboarding. But it seemed like it was too expensive... Too bad! How cool would it be to tell everybody I board the norwegian mountains? I'll tell you VERY cool!! Haha
So when i heard we could't go boarding i wanted to go to preikenstolen. The famous rock. I heard from my new norwegian friends in Denmark that it's really beautiful when the weather is nice. But One guy went a few days earlier and he said it was very dangerous because there was still lying a lot of snow and there was a lot of wind. They almost got blown away.
So that plan didn't work out quite as I wanted.
Despite of all the ruined plans, I saw a lot of new things I liked very much. Like the ocean, the mountains, the old city with the harbor, the university was nice too, Nick and I took a walk in there, I was amazed all the doors opened automatically for us and all the lights went on the minute we walked in a room. They really like sensors in Norway! Kind of spooky sometimes!!
It was very strange to visit another erasmus-gang while i have my own gang in Denmark. I liked that I could compare...
So I spend the first of april there. Nick and I couldn't help ourselves and we had to fool Lisa... We wrote a letter on official stationery of the Stavanger University adressed to Lisa. It said that she has not paid for her housing and that she had to do so and pay a fine or otherwise she had to look for another housing possibility... She bought the story completely!!! She was panicking all around... It was sooo funny. Haha! At first she was a bit mad but then she had to admit it was a very good prank! APRIL FOOL!!!!
It was a very nice trip and I'm very glad that I did it. Just too bad our other good friend, Eva couldn't be there with us because she is on erasmus in Turkey for the moment. We call the four of us 'the fab four' and we're very close, I love them all so much!! But this summer we're all gonna be done with school and then we will party all together, it will be so great! Looking forward to this!! Everybody has to come to Belgium! To the Gentse feesten!!! And party with us for 10 days in a row!! --> http://www.youropi.com/nl/gent/evenementen/gentse-feesten-322

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten