woensdag 7 april 2010

Hvad hedder du?

So I think it’s about time I write something about the classes I follow here...

The one question I get the most is ‘Can you speak or/and understand Danish now?' Wel I must say I’m afraid not.

We had some Danish lessons where we learned to say our name (Jeg hedder Marie) or ask somebody what’s his or her name (Hvad hedder du?). We also learned to ask 'How are you' (Hvordan gar det?) and to count to 100. We also learned some basics like how to say how we feel and so on.

I must say that Danish is a very complexed language... There are a lot of words but they only pronounce the vowels and it’s like you have to put something between your teeth to pronounce it the correct way.

Despite of all that, the danish teacher tried her best to learn us soms things. There wasn’t a lot of time to teach us a lot unfortunately! I enjoyed the Danish lessons, the teacher tried to make it fun by playing some easy games. I’m glad I know some Danish now.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten