zondag 2 mei 2010

Last days gone by so quickly...

So now I'm home in Belgium again...
It feels really strange, like I'm in a different world.
The last days I spend in Denmark were really emotional. Saying goodbye to everything and everybody was very hard to do. I was very sad and cried a lot.
Fridaymorning the girls left very early... I had to wait for my father because he would pick me up and drive me home. I was very happy to see him and cried again... We drove immediatly back to Belgium...
It was hard to drive away from Haderslev... my city for the past 3 months.
The trip home was OK, there were some trafficjams but it was ok.
I came home at around 12 pm. The kitchen was filled with balloons of the Belgium three-coloured flag. Though we don't have a government anymore.... :-) stupid politics!
I saw my sister and mother (and cat) again and ow yes you know it, I cried again. Haha!
I got a gift and we drank champagne... It was very nice... (in the words of Maria)
I'm very happy to be home but I miss my new friends and Denmark allready so much. I will never forget this experience and I'am very happy I did this.
I'm gonna tell everybody that they have to do this if they get the chance.
I'm allready planning to go to Valencia, Charleroi and prague this summer. But I don't know if it's going to be possible.
This experience has encouraged me to see more of the world and explore more countries and meet more people... but also that I love my family soooo much. They mean everything to me.
They will be there for me at all times, and I hope I can be there for them too...

Now I'm busy with processing everything and giving it a place in my life. Now all I have is my memories and I will cherish them for ever!
This is not 'Goodbye' but 'See you soon'.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten