woensdag 7 april 2010

In the very beginning....

Wow! It seems like such a long time ago that I arrived in Denmark and I had my first lesson. It’s very strange when I think of it.

One of the first lessons I had to attend was art. We had to draw a self-portret. The first time I tried, it didn’t look like anything. It was very bad. But then the teacher tought us some technics en tricks to draw a face. Near the end it went very well actually. The last portret I drew, was a succes, I was very proud of it. It might not look that much like myself but it was suprised I did it.

I’ve learned a lot in the art-class. Mostly about drawing faces. But also that I enjoy drawing very much. I have to practice that’s for sure but maybe I will coninue to draw things. Maybe someday I will be good

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten