zaterdag 13 februari 2010

OK computer

The one thing that I wished for not to happen, happened...
My computer broke...
I went to a local computerstore and they said my hard disk is fried; How could that be? They could't give me an explanation. So here I stand with my broken laptop in the middle of Denmark. Luckely I still have my sweet parents and sister who are more worried about me than anybody. My mum suggested to buy another one immediatly, I'm so lucky to have such great parents, and of course a killersister who took care of the practical things. And so Loes her brother is comming on a visit very soon (actually i'm staying up late to wait for him) and he will bring my brand new laptop among other things... (I hope the car is still driving with all the extra luggage from Loes, Ine, Caroline and me) It will be the best valentinesgift ever!!! Though it's not from a lover, it's from people who i love more than words can say.
And so after a long struggle (we also had problems to get internet) tomorrow Marie Claus will be wireless in Denmark too!!!
Prepare yourselves for lots and lots of news....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten