woensdag 10 maart 2010

the door

O my god! I forgot to put the most amazing news on my blog!!!
Our door made a lot of noise when we first came here, I mean it was like there was a blizzard outside. But strangely enough, it didn't make noise all the time, sometimes it stopped and then a few hours later it began (like a train gaining speed) VERY annoying!!
BUT then came my hero (AKA Daddy) to Denmark!!!
My dad fixed the door!!! He shutted the ventilation in the kitchen, because that was sucking all of the air outside, so the air came trough a little peephole in the door inside... and that was causing the noise...
I have the best daddy in the whole world!! Nobody can deny it now!!!
Thank you for fixing the door dad!! Now I can sleep well again!
Love you!!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Aha, nu schijnt het precies toch te lukken, hoop ik. Je bent waarschijnlijk niet op kot want je antwoort ook niet op skype; straks nog eens proberen.
    papa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen